Header Ads



Seo Services

A 'Marriage-phobic' Ssharad Malhotra responds to Pooja Bisht's accusations about him cheating on her with another girl

Ssharad Malhotra and Pooja Bisht's sudden breakup left the entire industry shocked. They had been dating since quite some time and were reportedly planning to get married by 2019. Ssharad confirmed the news by saying, that the differences between them had become irrevocable

In an interview with Bombay Times today, Pooja accused Ssharad of keeping her in the dark about his marriage-phobia.  “Ssharad started acting weird around six months ago, when he suddenly became inattentive and disinterested. However, I assumed that it was because of stress at work; I couldn’t fathom that he was planning to end the relationship," Pooja told the paper.

Pooja also revealed that he was meeting another girl while she was mentally preparing herself to get married to him. "Around two months ago, I got to know that he was meeting a girl on the pretext of professional collaboration. He told me that his manager had fixed a meeting with her, but they had actually connected on Instagram. Even then, I didn’t suspect anything amiss. I have never interfered in his work and so, there wasn’t any reason for him to lie to me,” she said. 

Pooja further said that Ssharad's confrontation on the day of their break-up came as a huge shock to her. “On the day of break-up, he told me that he didn’t feel any connection with me. He also told me that two months ago, his astrologer had advised him against being with me, saying that it is detrimental for him. He wanted to end our relationship at the behest of his mother and the astrologer. I was aghast that he kept me in the dark for two months,” she said.

The 'Kasam Tere Pyar Ki' actor had apparently also spoken to her mother about settling down with Pooja at the intital stage of their relationship. But, he clearly turned back on his words. She revealed that they had been having fights since some time but she used to patch-up everytime as he promised to make things better. 

“Despite being warned against it, he told me that he still wanted to marry me. Looking back, I realise that his stance on marriage would change every six months. During the initial phase of our relationship, he had told my mother that he wanted to marry me, but after that, he never called her up. We have had our share of fights, but he would always come back promising to make things work,” she added.

Here's how Ssharad responded to Pooja's accusations - 
“I told Pooja’s mother that I would love to settle down in the future. But being marriage-phobic, I stepped back. That was wrong on my part, I accept it. Things don’t always turn out the way you want; it’s not always possible to judge situations. I didn’t want to hurt anyone, but unfortunately, the matter went out of my hands.”

While he admitted being marriage-phobic he vehemently denied having an affair with any other girl. “That is not the reason at all. Irrespective of whoever I meet, there is no third party involved,” he stated.

But, he defintely agreed seeking astrologer's advise on their relationship. He said, “My mother consulted the astrologer again 10 days ago, and that’s when we realised that there is no solution to the issues in our charts. My mom told me that the marriage could be bad for both of us. Yes, it was a mistake that I didn’t tell her for two-and-a-half months, but I wanted to be sure before I broke the news to her.”

Ssharad had met Pooja, months after he broke up with Divyanka Tripathi, his girlfriend of eight years. While she is happily married with Vivek Dahiya, it seems Ssharad is still coping with his commitment-phobia. 

Article Type: 
Authors: 
Agencies: 
Sun, 27 May 2018-10:26pm
Date updated: 
Sunday, 27 May 2018 - 11:50pm
Article Images: 
Short URL: 
dnai.in/2
Embargo: 
Syndicate: 
Hide lead image: 
Page views: 
1
From Print Edition: 
Highlights: 


from Daily News & Analysis https://ift.tt/2scfIx4

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.